From 2013 to 2019, I was a Senior Security Consultant at Synopsys Software Integrity Group through the 2016 Cigital acquisition based out of the Washington DC area in the United States. I tested enterprise blockchains, online multiplayer games, stock exchange platforms, mobile device management suites, network appliances, embedded and IoT devices on top of a long list of thickclient/mobile/web applications we all use on a daily basis.
What is this website?
This website is my security research and notes. It doubles as my cheat sheet and knowledge base along with parsiya.io. I look up pages or send links to this website at least a few times every day. It's part of my brand. You don't wanna be the other guy from Wham!
What does "don't be the other guy from Wham!" mean?
Wham! was a popular UK music duo. Most people remember one of its members, George Michael. No one remembers the other guy, Andrew Ridgeley. Write a blog, don't be afraid to promote yourself. It's worth it.
Goals in progress:
- Using Go in security tooling. I have replaced Python with Go in my workflow.
- In-memory fuzzing via binary instrumentation (aka traversing arbitrary assembly blobs over and over and over).
Done and dusted:
- Enterprise blockchain and Hyperledger Fabric security:
- DEF CON 26 video is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKYIde5jh_8
- My post on Synopsys' corporate blog: Tineola: Taking a Bite out of Enterprise Blockchain
- Tineola: https://github.com/tineola/tineola
- Random posts as I learned: https://parsiya.net/categories/blockchain/