I am Parsia Hakimian. Current (mostly) Senior Security Consultant at Synopsys Software Integrity Group based out of the Washington DC area in the United States.
This website is mostly my own security research and notes. It doubles as my cheat sheet and knowledge base along with parsiya.io. I look up pages or send links to this website at least a few times every day.
The bulk of my professional work falls under one-off projects with unique challenges. I have tested enterprise blockchains, online multiplayer games, stock exchange platforms, mobile device management suites, network appliances, embedded and IoT devices on top of a long list of thickclient/mobile/web applications we all use on a daily basis.
Current goals in progress:
- Using Golang in security tooling.
- Learning more about security of smart contracts and enterprise blockchains.
- Our DEF CON 26 video is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKYIde5jh_8
- My post on our corporate blog: Tineola: Taking a Bite out of Enterprise Blockchain
- Tineola: https://github.com/tineola/tineola
- Random musings as I learn: https://parsiya.net/categories/blockchain/
- In-memory fuzzing via binary instrumentation (aka traversing arbitrary assembly blobs over and over and over).